Product Price :Get Latest Price
To offer our customers cost-effective solutions from our end, we have brought forward Polypropylene Pumps, designed & developed using latest technology. Made using premium quality propylene materials, these pumps are imparted with assured durability and thus, are capable of delivering accurate & flawless performance. Prices offered are minimal and we make our delivery in a convenient way.
- Longer working life
- Easy to maintain
- Shaft sleeves are available in high alumina ceramic, hast alloy, titanium & silicon carbide
- Available in 1440 rpm and 2900 rpm
- Capacity: 100 m3/Hr.
- Head: 60 mts
- Temp: 200°C
- Standard Material: Polypropylene, UHMWPE (Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene)
- Loading and unloading of Hcl, diluted sulphuric acid, caustic, liquid scrubbers, effluent treatment, descaling, pickling in steel rolling mills, Ejector system, electroplating industry
- Horizontal Back pullout process pump with injection moulded single piece wetted components. The design philosophy is to design pumps that are simple, rugged and reliable, using most appropriate material and best available moulding techniques
- Shaft sleeves are available in high alumina Ceramic, Hast Alloy, Titanium, silicon carbide
- Available in 1440 RPM and 2900 RPM
- Facilitate wide range of shaft sealing options, gland packing and mechanical seals
- Off the shelf deliveries with most competitive prices for demanding budgets